RENTKESSLER.COM TERMS and CONDITIONS / RENTAL AGREEMENT
THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT is effective by clicking the “Agree to Terms and Conditions” and placing your order. This agreement is between RentKessler.com, ("Lessor") and the end user ("Lessee"). By confirming the order, the Lessee agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, whether or not Lessee has read them. Lessor may at its sole discretion modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and any modifications will become effective immediately. By confirming the order, Lessee accepts that the Terms and Conditions may change at anytime.
- Deposits: A deposit will be required on all rentals and must be paid in advance. Deposit amount varies by product and is published on the product rental page.
- Payment: Full Payment is required in advance, including deposits.
- Rates: Rates are published on each product page and are subject to change without notice. Should a Rate be changed during a rental period, no additional charges or refunds shall be processed.
Shipping: Shipping fees are calculated at checkout, and your rental will include a return shipping label, that must be used to return the rental. If the supplied return label is lost or damaged (beyond use), you need to contact us for a replacement. Do not ship the rental back by any means other than using the supplied pre-paid return label.
- If a rental arrives damaged, it is the renters responsibility to contact RentKessler within four hours of delivery. If contact is not made, to report damage, within four hours, RentKessler and renter agree that the equipment arrived undamaged.
- Shipping Delays: RentKessler is not responsibly for any delays in shipping. Shipping costs are NON-refundable.
Returns: All rentals include a pre-paid return label that must be used to ship your rental back. If the supplied return label is lost or damaged (beyond use), you need to contact us for a replacement. Do not ship the rental back by any means other than using the supplied pre-paid return label.
- Our acceptance of returned equipment is not a waiver of any claims for damage of the equipment.
Cancellations: Cancellations are made by contacting us via phone or e-mail and are subject to the following terms
- Cancellation by Lessee of 3 business days, or more, before rental is scheduled to ship will result in no charge
- Cancellation by Lessee of less than 3 business days before rental is scheduled to ship will result in a 1 Day charge.
- Cancellations can not be processed after the rental has shipped and no refunds will be issued.
Late Returns: Late returns will be charged at the daily rate for each day the rental is late, and a $50 late fee will also be charged. If your rental is going to be later than 7 days you must contact us immediately. Rentals that are not returned after 7 days past the due date, will be considered stolen and your credit card will be charged the replacement cost of the item(s), and your deposit will not be returned. If the charge can not be processed to your credit card, and no contact can be made to settle the bill, you are in danger of any, or all, of the following:
- The account will be sent to a collection agency in order recover the loss. Once an account is sent to collections, even if the rental is returned, you will be responsible for all fees.
- Legal avenues, both civil and criminal, will be pursued to settle the matter.
- Damage: Any damage incurred during the rental period is the sole responsibility of the renter. All repair fees will be assessed upon return of the rental and charged to the credit card on file, unless Rental Insurance was purchased.
- Loss: If the equipment is lost for any reason or by anyone, renter agrees to pay the replacement cost of the equipment to RentKessler.com.
- Use: Lessee shall use the equipment in a careful and proper manner and shall comply with all national, state, municipal, police and other laws, ordinances and regulations. RentKessler shall not be liable for any claims in any way relating to the possession, inexperience, use, or maintenance of the Equipment by Lessee.
- Liability: RentKessler does not assume, and the customer indemnifies RentKessler against any liability or claims resulting from use or malfunction of the equipment. Lessee assumes all liability that may arise from use or failure of the equipment.
- Taxes: RentKessler will charge tax to any rentals being shipped to the State of Kansas.
- Customs and Exports: Should you leave the country with your rental items, you are solely responsible for any duties, taxes, or other fees that may be imposed on the rental equipment.
- International: RentKessler ONLY offers rental service to the United State of America.
- Refunds: RentKessler shall only issues refunds in the case of damaged gear that can not be replaced within the rental period. RentKessler does not issue refunds on rentals for any other reason.