-- SPECIAL NOTICE --
We will be short staffed from April 10th through April 17th while some of our staff attends NAB Show.
- Is RentKessler.com the same company as KesslerCrane.com?
- RentKessler.com is a separate company from Kesslrer Crane Inc., there are no corporate ties between the two companies. RentKessler.com is a division of Letus Direct, LLC based out of Wichita, KS. If you have any questions about rental items, please contact RentKessler.com at 888.669.5270 or by emailing help at rentkessler.com. If you are looking to purchase gear, please contact Kessler Crane at www.kesslercrane.com
- How do you count rental days?
- A rental day is a full 24hrs. If your rental arrives on Thursday, 1 rental day would be 24hrs later on Friday. If your rental is for 4 days, you would need to drop your rental off at an authorized, staffed, UPS location on the following Monday.
- When does my rental start and end?
- When selecting your rental start date, select the date you will need to have the equipment by. Your end date will be however many days after you receive the equipment based on your rental period. For example, your shoot is for 4 days starting on the 15th, your rental start date would be the 15th, and your rental period would be for 4 days. Your rental would need to be dropped at a FedEx location on the 19th. The rental period is the start and end dates that you need the equipment. Shipping times are not included in your rental period.
- How much lead time do I need to place a rental order?
- There is at least a 1 business day lead time on all rentals. If you need your rental by Friday, do not wait until Thursday to place your order as it will not arrive in time. The sooner you place your order the better, as you can also use cheaper shipping methods.
- Can rentals ship the same day the order is place?
- In most cases orders can NOT ship the same day that they are placed. However, if you place your order before 12PM CST, you can give us a call, and see if we can make special arrangements for you.
- What shipping methods do you offer?
For US orders we offer the following shipping methods:
- UPS Ground (2-5 Days, not available on all orders)
- UPS 3 Day
- UPS 2 Day
- UPS Overnight (1 Day)
- Are shipping time frames guaranteed?
Unfortunately no, there are many things that can interfere with shipping times.
- Bad weather
- Rural locations
- Shipments to Hawaii and Alaska
If you live in a rural area, or are shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, please add at least one business day to estimated delivery times to be safe.
- Do you ship internationally?
- No, we only ship to the US.
- Can I have orders shipped to an alternate shipping address?
- Yes, however, orders with mis-matched addresses will be subject to additional verification and may delay your shipment.
- Can I have an order upgraded to a faster method or to a different address after it has already shipped?
- No, after an order has been shipped we can not make any changes to shipping method or delivery address.
- Is a signature required on the delivery?
- Yes, a signature will be required for all deliveries. You will be provided with a tracking number for your rental so you know about when to expect the delivery.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping cost vary depending on your location and items ordered. Shipping cost also include pre-paid return shipping. To see shipping options available to you as well as cost you can simply add the products you want to your cart and begin the checkout process, after you fill in your address you will be presented with your shipping options.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
- My Credit Card was declined, what do I do?
- Simply log into your account, click on the failed order in your order historyand follow the instructions.
- My credit card was charged multiple times for my order, what do I do?
- If you tried to place your order more than once, but the order was declined because of a credit card entry error (e.g. wrong security code), your credit card statement may show multiple authorizations. It is important to understand the difference between an authorization and an actual charge. An authorization does not emove any money from your account, it simply checks to see if the funds are available on the account. Authorizations normally are NOT printed on your official bank statement, but may be listed on your online account.
- Do you accept orders by email?
- No, we only accept online orders, phone in orders, and fax orders. -Note - Credit card details should never be emailed, sent in a chat, or submitted via our ticket system.
- Do you charge tax?
- We only charge Tax for US orders shipping to the state of Kansas.
- How does your protection plan work?
- The protection plan coverage limits your expense in the event of damage. The plan covers the repair / replacement cost. You need only pay the deductible which is 10% of the retail value. Without this plan, you will be responsible for the full cost of repairing / replacing the damaged rental. Coverage is offered on a per-item basis and must be purchased with each item you want covered. Stolen items and water damage are NOT covered by this plan.
- Can I change or cancel a rental if my requirements change?
- If your order has not shipped it can be changed or cancelled without penalty*. Please contact us immediately if you need to change or cancel your order. Once a rental has shipped it can NOT be changed, cancelled, or refunded. Rental dates can be changed only of the equipment is not already reserved for the new dates.
- *Orders cancelled less than three days before the scheduled shipping date will be charged a one day rental fee.
- Can I receive a refund for cancelled rentals?
- We can only issue refunds for cancelled orders that are less than 30 days old. Any cancelled orders older than 30 days will only be eligible for a rental credit.
- How do we get support during our rental?
- If you have any support issues please contact RentKessler directly, not Kessler Crane. Our support hours are Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM CST. If you need support after our normal hours, please contact us via email (help at rentkessler.com) and we will reply to your email as soon as we can.